You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple gift card cancellation

So I purchased a few apple store giftcards on saturday and sunday, and I ended up canceling all of them before they had arrived. The website said I could cancel the orders without being billed so I did. So its currently 4-5 days later and i checked on my bank account and it shows up that the money I spent on the gift cards had been taken out of my bank account. When I look at all the charges they all say pending. I dont have access to the cards since they were all canceled yet the money was taken from my account. What should I do to get the charged taken off? Or should I wait until the charges stop saying pending and they will go away? Also if thats the case how many businesses days should that take? Thank you

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 9:05 AM

Apple-user-3 Said:

"Apple gift card cancellation: [...]What should I do to get the charged taken off? Or should I wait until the charges stop saying pending and they will go away? Also if thats the case how many businesses days should that take? Thank you"

-------

Contact Apple Support.

Financial Assistance: These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. They will see this from their side, and will run you through the fix. No one here has access to your account, and that is a good thing. So, contact Apple Support, and see where this all stands. The apple rep will see where this all stands, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2020 9:05 AM in response to Apple-user-3

Apple-user-3 Said:

"Apple gift card cancellation: [...]What should I do to get the charged taken off? Or should I wait until the charges stop saying pending and they will go away? Also if thats the case how many businesses days should that take? Thank you"

-------

Contact Apple Support.

Financial Assistance: These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. They will see this from their side, and will run you through the fix. No one here has access to your account, and that is a good thing. So, contact Apple Support, and see where this all stands. The apple rep will see where this all stands, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

Apple gift card cancellation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.