Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the mileage graph/mileage legend located in the maps that "Find My" uses?

When I use "Find My" to locate a friend, the map that comes up does not have any kind of a mileage indicator available that I can find. On any normal mapping software, there is usually a legend that tells you that, for example, 1 inches equals 50 miles, or whatever. Why doesn't Apple have enough common sense to include this basic feature in its software? If it is there, my apologies and WHERE THE HE** IS IT?????? And if it does exist, why is it so ****** hard to locate?

By the way, Google maps offers this basic feature. So does literally every other mapping program available on the internet today.

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 8:48 PM

Thank you, John 🤜🤛

At least I know I’m not losing my mind. I cannot fathom why Apple wouldn’t include this feature, but I guess sometimes there are things that are just not supposed to be known. LOL… Thanks again!

Similar questions

5 replies

Where is the mileage graph/mileage legend located in the maps that "Find My" uses?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.