Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 will no longer take a screenshot when I press the volume and side button. Any suggestions?

My iPhone 11 will no longer take a screenshot when I press the volume and side button. Any suggestions?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 8:32 AM

Have you tried any troubleshooting? There are no support documents with troubleshooting steps. General user troubleshooting for the iPhone include in order, power the iPhone off and back on, if needed, then reset the iPhone (Force restart iPhone - Apple Support), then if needed restore from a backup, Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support and if needed restore to factory and set up as new. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2020 8:32 AM in response to MigNYRican

Have you tried any troubleshooting? There are no support documents with troubleshooting steps. General user troubleshooting for the iPhone include in order, power the iPhone off and back on, if needed, then reset the iPhone (Force restart iPhone - Apple Support), then if needed restore from a backup, Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support and if needed restore to factory and set up as new. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.