Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using same Apple ID on iPhone and iPad

Hello!

I have an iPhone from before and I just recently got an iPad. I have them both signed in on the same Apple ID. The problem is, that in some apps, it keeps logging me out from these apps from my iPhone when I launch the app on the iPad. It does this for e.g. Snapchat. If I launch Snapchat on my iPad, it does not require me to log in, everything works flawlessely. However, when I launch Snapchat on my phone again, I have to login again. Weird. The iPad never asks to log in again after using certain apps on iPhone but iPhone does so after using the apps on the iPad.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Best regards

Daniel

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 11:06 AM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2020 6:19 PM in response to Danii91

Hi Danii91,

It seems you're having trouble using Snapchat and we can help.

Snapchat may only allow you to be logged in on one device at a time, and doesn't appear to be specifically designed for iPad at all. While it works on iPad, it is not an app optimized for iPad and is intended to be only logged in on one device.

If you have some concerns about that, please contact Snapchat and they may be able to further assist you:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Using same Apple ID on iPhone and iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.