Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud is apple id security reasons

Hello, I have a first generation iPhone and after I reset it, I see Apple id security reasons! what can i do to get my iphone back! I want to mention that only the phone number I can use

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 10:01 AM

Hi born289,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are experiencing an issue with your Apple ID and we'd like to help.

Based on your description, it sounds like you might be seeing an alert about your Apple ID being disabled for security reasons. If that's correct, you'll want to follow the guidance in this article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.

If we misunderstood the issue, please reply back with more specific details; what you're doing on your device, the exact alert you see, etc.

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 10:01 AM in response to born289

Hi born289,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are experiencing an issue with your Apple ID and we'd like to help.

Based on your description, it sounds like you might be seeing an alert about your Apple ID being disabled for security reasons. If that's correct, you'll want to follow the guidance in this article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.

If we misunderstood the issue, please reply back with more specific details; what you're doing on your device, the exact alert you see, etc.

Best regards.

Nov 30, 2020 12:42 PM in response to born289

born289,

We appreciate the further clarification on this. 

It sounds like you were unable to successfully reset your Apple ID account password, so you requested account recovery in order to regain access to your account. This is discussed here further: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support. This process is not able to be expedited in any manner, to help you get into your account more quickly. You'll need to wait for the process to go through its steps, and you can continue checking the status of your request at Recover Your Apple ID - Apple website.

Thank you for your time. Take care. 

Nov 30, 2020 11:46 AM in response to Sharon_419

good evening! I have a first generation iphone that I forgot my password on icloud and the phone is reset as from the factory .. I just didn't know that if I reset the phone the account will be active. I would like you to help me if you can reuse it and reset his password. I don't have email access to anything on my phone just the phone number I use. I specify that I made a request to reset my password and I want to know if I can reset the password with the phone number considering that I have no other opportunity to access the icloud email. the apple address for which I am asking for your help is: mariusnicusor318@icloud.com
Thank you!

icloud is apple id security reasons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.