Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Facetime!

I cannot open FaceTime on my MacBook Pro with Big Sur macOS sins yesterday! Is it just me who has this problem?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 1:51 PM

Hey there, Gaprielle1

It appears that you're unable to open the FaceTime app on your MacBook Pro after upgrading to macOS Big Sur.

To isolate this further, you can try to see if the same issue happens in a new test user: Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac You could also attempt to open the FaceTime app while in safe mode: How to use safe mode on your Mac

If you're encountering another issue with FaceTime, this article has some helpful troubleshooting for issues with FaceTime on a Mac device: If FaceTime isn't working on your Mac

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 1:51 PM in response to Gaprielle1

Hey there, Gaprielle1

It appears that you're unable to open the FaceTime app on your MacBook Pro after upgrading to macOS Big Sur.

To isolate this further, you can try to see if the same issue happens in a new test user: Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac You could also attempt to open the FaceTime app while in safe mode: How to use safe mode on your Mac

If you're encountering another issue with FaceTime, this article has some helpful troubleshooting for issues with FaceTime on a Mac device: If FaceTime isn't working on your Mac

Take care!

Problem with Facetime!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.