Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White line appears on right side of screen on my iPhone 11

Why does a white line appear on the right side of the screen of my iPhone 11

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 3:06 PM

Hello Hitch62,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with your iPhone's display. We are happy to help.

Has the iPhone experienced any drops or contact with liquid? Are you experiencing any issues with reactivity of the display?

Does the issue persist after restarting the iPhone? Restart your iPhone

Please let us know. We're standing by for you/

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 3:06 PM in response to Hitch62

Hello Hitch62,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with your iPhone's display. We are happy to help.

Has the iPhone experienced any drops or contact with liquid? Are you experiencing any issues with reactivity of the display?

Does the issue persist after restarting the iPhone? Restart your iPhone

Please let us know. We're standing by for you/

Nov 30, 2020 4:50 PM in response to Hitch62

Hello Hitch62,

Thanks for reaching back out to us! It sounds like you're speaking about the scrolling bar that appears in some apps. This allows you to scroll through pages faster. It's normal behavior to see this on your device.

This is not something that can be disabled, as it is natively on. If you'd like to leave feedback about this feature, you may do so here: Product Feedback

We hope this helps!

Cheers!

White line appears on right side of screen on my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.