Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buy an iPhone as Gift for LATAM

Hey guys, I want to buy an iPhone as Gift for my brother but he lives in Costa Rica... if I buy the iPhone with the "SIM FREE" option the iPhone is available to use in LATAM?

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 9:59 PM

Please review the information in this link ➔ Which iPhone 12 Model Works Where . Pay attention to the bands in the region where you will purchase the iPhone and the bands used in the region that you are planning to ship the iPhone to. Ensure that most, or all, of the bands match in both regions based on the model. That will help you make the right decision.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2020 9:59 PM in response to Gabuardi

Please review the information in this link ➔ Which iPhone 12 Model Works Where . Pay attention to the bands in the region where you will purchase the iPhone and the bands used in the region that you are planning to ship the iPhone to. Ensure that most, or all, of the bands match in both regions based on the model. That will help you make the right decision.

Axel F.

Buy an iPhone as Gift for LATAM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.