You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 11 camera portrait mode not zoom only 1x zoom

Any one face this problem please guide me

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 5:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 8:46 AM

Hey there ZainNawa,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re not seeing the expected options for Portrait mode on your iPhone 11. We’ll be happy to help with this.

To verify, did you have the option for 2x in Portrait mode on your iPhone before? We ask because some iPhone models have multiple options for Portrait mode while others do not. This could be due to the model iPhone you’re using. We tested on another iPhone 11 and it looks like this is expected on this model. You can read more about this here:

Use Portrait mode on your iPhone

We hope this helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2020 8:46 AM in response to ZainNawa

Hey there ZainNawa,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re not seeing the expected options for Portrait mode on your iPhone 11. We’ll be happy to help with this.

To verify, did you have the option for 2x in Portrait mode on your iPhone before? We ask because some iPhone models have multiple options for Portrait mode while others do not. This could be due to the model iPhone you’re using. We tested on another iPhone 11 and it looks like this is expected on this model. You can read more about this here:

Use Portrait mode on your iPhone

We hope this helps.

Take care.

I phone 11 camera portrait mode not zoom only 1x zoom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.