Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone is asking for update for cellular data and my iPhone data and cellular not working. What I have to do I already update the software

Can you help with this issue can't use the cellular data. Asking for cellular update and I did it but it's still the same.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 9:55 AM

Good afternoon jamson18,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are seeing an error on your iPhone 7 regarding cellular data.

The resources below will help you address this issue:

If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart

"If you see this alert, there was an issue updating the cellular communication features of your iPhone or iPad. Your iPhone can't make or receive calls or text messages or access cellular data."

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 9:55 AM in response to jamson18

Good afternoon jamson18,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are seeing an error on your iPhone 7 regarding cellular data.

The resources below will help you address this issue:

If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart

"If you see this alert, there was an issue updating the cellular communication features of your iPhone or iPad. Your iPhone can't make or receive calls or text messages or access cellular data."

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues

Take care.

iPhone is asking for update for cellular data and my iPhone data and cellular not working. What I have to do I already update the software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.