Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i change font on chrome

cannot change font for google chrome. i tried to delete the app and cleared ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome and still chowing different fonts.444

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 11:48 AM

I suspect the issue is your font cache, not Chrome.

Are you using something other than Font Book to manage your fonts?

And are you running any Microsoft apps by any chance (I've had issues in the past w Office 365 messing up fonts in Safari)?

I can't recall right off the top of my head how to clear Font Book's cache, so sorry. But i'd try that first. Or go in and turn off new fonts. It looks like it's using some kind of custom graffiti-style font, which I suspect you installed? Try turning it off if that's the case. The font ID may be conflicting with whatever Chrome usually uses.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2020 11:48 AM in response to dnickmann

I suspect the issue is your font cache, not Chrome.

Are you using something other than Font Book to manage your fonts?

And are you running any Microsoft apps by any chance (I've had issues in the past w Office 365 messing up fonts in Safari)?

I can't recall right off the top of my head how to clear Font Book's cache, so sorry. But i'd try that first. Or go in and turn off new fonts. It looks like it's using some kind of custom graffiti-style font, which I suspect you installed? Try turning it off if that's the case. The font ID may be conflicting with whatever Chrome usually uses.

how do i change font on chrome

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.