Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I m trying to pair my Apple Watch but it’s not getting done as it’s showing no internet connection while updating

Unable to pair Apple watch bcoz while updating its showing no internet connection but it’s available

Apple Watch Series 1, watchOS 6

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 9:21 AM

Read here;

If you see not connected to internet

2 replies

Nov 23, 2020 10:14 AM in response to anupama33

Make sure your watch is fully charged. Make sure your wifi connection is strong. Make sure you have both wifi and Bluetooth turn on on your iPhone.

I had the same issue... restart watch and iPhone and go into iPhone and reset your network setting and restart your watch and iPhone again and try again. Repeat a bunch of times.

I have a feeling this has to do with connecting a watchOS5 while iPhone with IOS of 14. Try pairing with a iPhone that is on a lower IOS first if possible even if the device does not support the watch and afterwards restart your watch and try pairing it with your iPhone again... be patient but it does eventually connect.

Hi I m trying to pair my Apple Watch but it’s not getting done as it’s showing no internet connection while updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.