Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled iphone 6s plus

Is there anyway possible that I can enable my iphone 6s plus that has been disabled since 2018 without connecting it to iTunes?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 10:07 AM

If your iPhone is disabled you need to connect the phone to your computer and erase the phone using iTunes.

There is no other way to do that.

please follow this article for more information on how to do so.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

3 replies

Nov 23, 2020 10:09 AM in response to jason2867

jason2867 wrote:
Is there anyway possible that I can enable my iphone 6s plus that has been disabled since 2018 without connecting it to iTunes?

No. According to: If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

You need a computer to follow the steps below. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

FWIW, you don't need an Apple computer. A Windows computer with the latest version of iTunes installed will also work.

Disabled iphone 6s plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.