Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV subscription

I bought an Apple IPad in January 2020 at an Apple store. I only just learned about that I could have gotten a free subscription to Apple TV. Can I still get that?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 10:14 AM

The free AppleTV+ offer required activation within 60-days of purchase of an eligible device. If not redeemed within this timeframe, the offer associated with the device expires.

Whilst the offer is linked to the purchase of a qualifying device, ultimate eligibility is determined by your AppleID. If you have never previously had an AppleTV+ subscription, purchase of a qualifying device provides an opportunity to try the AppleTV+ subscription service, free, for a year.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2020 10:14 AM in response to nlopkin

The free AppleTV+ offer required activation within 60-days of purchase of an eligible device. If not redeemed within this timeframe, the offer associated with the device expires.

Whilst the offer is linked to the purchase of a qualifying device, ultimate eligibility is determined by your AppleID. If you have never previously had an AppleTV+ subscription, purchase of a qualifying device provides an opportunity to try the AppleTV+ subscription service, free, for a year.

Free Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.