Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I use airpods on my ipad for zoom calls

I can connect my AirPods to my iPad, but the zoom app does not recognize them

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 10:28 AM

Hey there plotdoctor,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand your AirPods are not working with the Zoom app on your iPad. We’ll be happy to help with this.

Just to verify, does this issue only occur with the Zoom app? Does other audio play and work without issue?

If so, this could be related to some settings related to the app itself and you’ll want to reach out to the app developer to see if there is anything you need to adjust:

How to contact an app developer

If this is with all sounds on your iPad, the steps here can help:

If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2020 10:28 AM in response to plotdoctor

Hey there plotdoctor,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand your AirPods are not working with the Zoom app on your iPad. We’ll be happy to help with this.

Just to verify, does this issue only occur with the Zoom app? Does other audio play and work without issue?

If so, this could be related to some settings related to the app itself and you’ll want to reach out to the app developer to see if there is anything you need to adjust:

How to contact an app developer

If this is with all sounds on your iPad, the steps here can help:

If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Take care.

how do I use airpods on my ipad for zoom calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.