Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorize computer to play purchases

Just made music purchase. Half the songs play and the other half get a message saying I need to authorize computer. After authorizing I get a message saying only 5 computers can be authorized. I only use one computer.

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 10:13 AM

Delete and redownload the songs which won't play; if you get told that you'll be charged again, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

If one computer is using multiple authorizations, deauthorize it individually as many times as needed. If not, use the Deauthorize All function, or contact Apple through the link above.

(186776)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2020 10:13 AM in response to DrewNeri

Delete and redownload the songs which won't play; if you get told that you'll be charged again, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

If one computer is using multiple authorizations, deauthorize it individually as many times as needed. If not, use the Deauthorize All function, or contact Apple through the link above.

(186776)

Authorize computer to play purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.