Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wallpapers

I am using the latest version of iOS, 14.2. In this update, if the phone is dark, the wallpapers of the phone automatically change to dark appearance, but I do not want this. Can I use my wallpaper in light view while my phone is in dark view? If yes, how?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 2:10 PM

I have the opposite reaction. I wanted to use the Dark mode Wallpaper while using the Light Mode overall. I solved the issue by downloading the Dark Mode Wallpaper from the internet (Google Search Yields tons of results). I downloaded and saved the wallpaper in my photos. After that I chose the mode that I wanted and chose the wallpaper out of the photo library.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2020 2:10 PM in response to elifnaz112

I have the opposite reaction. I wanted to use the Dark mode Wallpaper while using the Light Mode overall. I solved the issue by downloading the Dark Mode Wallpaper from the internet (Google Search Yields tons of results). I downloaded and saved the wallpaper in my photos. After that I chose the mode that I wanted and chose the wallpaper out of the photo library.

Axel F.

wallpapers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.