Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to connect my apple watch to my Mac book pro ??

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 4:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 5:28 PM

Hey there estabraq222,

We'd like to help, but we're not quite sure what you're asking. We're going to take a guess and say you're wanting to set up your watch to unlock your Mac? If that's right, check out the steps and requirements here: Unlock your Mac with your Apple Watch

If that's not right, please provide us more specific details about what you're attempting to do. The more details we have, the better equipped we'll be to help.

Have a good one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2020 5:28 PM in response to estabraq222

Hey there estabraq222,

We'd like to help, but we're not quite sure what you're asking. We're going to take a guess and say you're wanting to set up your watch to unlock your Mac? If that's right, check out the steps and requirements here: Unlock your Mac with your Apple Watch

If that's not right, please provide us more specific details about what you're attempting to do. The more details we have, the better equipped we'll be to help.

Have a good one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.