Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to use any sim on my iPhone

I am not able to use any sim on my iPhone please help me

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 8:13 AM

Start here: link-> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Its possible something failed inside the phone if no sim cards work. Or the phone was marked as stolen and blacklisted.

You may need to check with your cellular service provider. Also make sure you have an active cellular service account on the sim cards you are trying to use.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2020 8:13 AM in response to prabhakar289

Start here: link-> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Its possible something failed inside the phone if no sim cards work. Or the phone was marked as stolen and blacklisted.

You may need to check with your cellular service provider. Also make sure you have an active cellular service account on the sim cards you are trying to use.

Nov 25, 2020 7:58 AM in response to prabhakar289

Why not? What happens when you try to use a sim card exactly? Do you get an error? If so what does it say?

Is this a new iPhone? If so where did you buy it? Did you select a specific cellular service provider when you bought it?

If this is an old iPhone, are you changing cellular service providers?

You'll need to explain the issue, and provide some context and background before any one can help you.

Not able to use any sim on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.