Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When removing Apple Watch 3 from charger sometimes passcode screen is zoomed in.

Sometimes, when removing my Apple Watch 3 from its charger, the passcode screen appears to be zoomed in so I can only see the top quarter of the screen. As I cannot access all of the numbers needed for my passcode, I have to restart the watch.

Is this a known issue? Is there anything that can be done to avoid it?

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 12:02 PM

Possibly a clue, - I noticed a white screen with "zoom enabled" flash up during one of the daily restarts I've been having to perform since upgrading you the latest WatchOS. (Is it only my Watch that has gone from two restarts a year to two restarts a day?)

I do not think I have ever used zoom mode, so have disabled it in the Accessibility menu.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2020 12:02 PM in response to Craikeybaby

Possibly a clue, - I noticed a white screen with "zoom enabled" flash up during one of the daily restarts I've been having to perform since upgrading you the latest WatchOS. (Is it only my Watch that has gone from two restarts a year to two restarts a day?)

I do not think I have ever used zoom mode, so have disabled it in the Accessibility menu.

When removing Apple Watch 3 from charger sometimes passcode screen is zoomed in.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.