Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes out of date are not compatible with macOS Big Sur

When will there be an iTunes update for Mac OS Big Sur because I can't fix my iPad until my iTunes is compatible it only good for earlier version like catilina

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 11:19 AM

You cannot run iTunes with Catalina or Big Sur and that isn't likely to change in the future. See: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

If your iPad is disabled you can use Finder to do what was previously done with iTunes. See instructions in If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2020 11:19 AM in response to db4of4

You cannot run iTunes with Catalina or Big Sur and that isn't likely to change in the future. See: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

If your iPad is disabled you can use Finder to do what was previously done with iTunes. See instructions in If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

iTunes out of date are not compatible with macOS Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.