Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does preparing to ship take for iphone 12 pro?

I ordered the 2020 Iphone 12 pro. How long does it usually take for it be shipped after this stage, if anyone has experience with this sort of order?

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 5:59 PM

From my personal experience the Preparing to ship can last a day or two, the when it's officially shipped, you'll receive a new confirmation that is has shipped with the ability to track the order. You certainly can get the phone earlier. It will typically arrive within the date range you were told at order. Example, if you were told your phone will arrive between December 4 and 10, it can come anytime during that time frame.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2020 5:59 PM in response to MartinStojanov

From my personal experience the Preparing to ship can last a day or two, the when it's officially shipped, you'll receive a new confirmation that is has shipped with the ability to track the order. You certainly can get the phone earlier. It will typically arrive within the date range you were told at order. Example, if you were told your phone will arrive between December 4 and 10, it can come anytime during that time frame.

How long does preparing to ship take for iphone 12 pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.