Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerbeats Pro Won’t Connect Properly!

when I try to connect my Powerbeats Pros to my devices only one side works at a time... even on my phone the battery indicator keeps switching from one side to another like the photos below! Whatever I do the music doesn’t play from both sides!!!

I’ve tried to connect it to different devices and I have also reseted the Earpods multiple times but doesn’t seem to help. Any suggestions?

Thank You 🙏

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 3:02 PM

Hello SeanKosari,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities for help with your Beats. We understand the sound only plays from one side of your PowerBeats Pro, and we're happy to assist you with this.

You've done amazing troubleshooting steps so far. There's one other thing you could try. Follow the steps in this article to update your firmware: Update the firmware of your Beats product

If the issue persists, Contact - Official Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2020 3:02 PM in response to SeanKosari

Hello SeanKosari,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities for help with your Beats. We understand the sound only plays from one side of your PowerBeats Pro, and we're happy to assist you with this.

You've done amazing troubleshooting steps so far. There's one other thing you could try. Follow the steps in this article to update your firmware: Update the firmware of your Beats product

If the issue persists, Contact - Official Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

Powerbeats Pro Won’t Connect Properly!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.