Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 12 pro max glass

Help is apple have free warranty for 1st glass cracking because Samsung have this kind of warranty i just use 2 days my iphone 12 pro max just accident drop the screen is crack, how did that happen the screen is so weak ...

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 8:22 PM

4 replies

Nov 26, 2020 11:14 PM in response to enrico yang

enrico yang wrote:

Help is apple have free warranty for 1st glass cracking because Samsung have this kind of warranty

Unless you have the Samsung Protection Plus (their equivalent to AppleCare+) that is not true (emboldening mine):

Cracked screens on Samsung devices are not covered under the Samsung Limited Warranty, but we can still assist you! Samsung replaces screens with genuine parts and warrants the repairs for the remainder of the original one year limited warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer, at a charge. We will review the cost of the repair and answer any other questions you may have after an inspection of your device.

https://www.samsung.com/us/explore/837/service/cracked-screen

iphone 12 pro max glass

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.