Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp Drivers Not Working

I Recently installed windows on my seagate external ssd like the instructions given on 9to5mac.

when i boot into windows and try to install bootcamp drivers, it says to restart, after restarting the drivers aren't still installed and my wifi, keyboard and trackpad still do not work.

WHAT DO I DO?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 11:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 7:57 PM

Please post back if you run into any issues. Once the external disk works properly, you can then remove the internal disk installation of Windows. Do not activate Windows till your are certain that you have satisfactory solution.

12 replies

Nov 27, 2020 7:06 PM in response to WHITEDEVIL404

WHITEDEVIL404 wrote:

(In The Article It says we can use the BC Drivers)

Are you using the external disk because the internal disk is too small to accommodate macOS and Windows?

If you really must use an external disk, install Windows first on the internal disk via Bootcamp and install BC drivers, and then install Win2USB, and clone it to the T5/T7. I would not recommend using VMware, because VMWare will hide the real hardware which is the root cause of your issues.

Bootcamp Drivers Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.