Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My got stolen and hacked and I can’t delete my previous account

My phone got stolen and I can’t track it on find my as the password has been changed and I can’t receive any emails from that account(I don’t know why and how, it happened for a while ago). And I’m trying to delete or sign out of that account, because I got some personal information on there

Please help!!

provide accurate info and steps as well as what to do if certain things don’t work . Provide other options.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 1:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 1:33 AM

These are the only steps you can follow:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If your iCloud account was compromised:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies

Nov 27, 2020 1:31 AM in response to 123Crichards

The same thing happened to me about a year ago & the jerk who robbed me for my phone broke my phone pin password so fast & deactivated the “Find My IPhone” App super fast too & was able to hack into ALL of my apps and accounts to try finding a way to obtain some sort of money from me!! Even after I reported my phone stolen & received a new one, he was still able to get into my Netflix account & charge my moms credit card! It’s insane!! If you find a solution-please let me know too!!

My got stolen and hacked and I can’t delete my previous account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.