Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help backing up my photos to my iclod

can you help me back up iphone please

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 3:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 3:31 AM

Have you already begun the backup to iCloud? Have you setup the iCloud account with a storage plan?

Open settings  ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) ➔ iCloud ➔ iCloud Photos: Set this to ON.

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) ➔ iCloud ➔ Backup : iCloud Backup: Set this to ON.

Connect your iPhone to the charger AND to a Wi-Fi Network. Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) ➔ iCloud ➔ iCloud Backup ➔ Back up Now.

Once the backup to iCloud begins then it will take quite some time for the first time to upload all your photos. Perhaps do the last step overnight.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2020 3:31 AM in response to wylesha

Have you already begun the backup to iCloud? Have you setup the iCloud account with a storage plan?

Open settings  ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) ➔ iCloud ➔ iCloud Photos: Set this to ON.

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) ➔ iCloud ➔ Backup : iCloud Backup: Set this to ON.

Connect your iPhone to the charger AND to a Wi-Fi Network. Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) ➔ iCloud ➔ iCloud Backup ➔ Back up Now.

Once the backup to iCloud begins then it will take quite some time for the first time to upload all your photos. Perhaps do the last step overnight.

Axel F.

help backing up my photos to my iclod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.