Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen issue - mac pro 2019

Hi, I would like to ask if you have ever experienced screen flickering in RGB when shutting down the mac? (see youtube link). It happens during save mode as well. I tried to reset NVRAM or PRAM, but it didn't solve the problem. I had the same problem during macOS Catalina and it persists after instaling a new macOS big sur. Thank you for your help. Screen flickering in RGB during shutting down the mac - YouTube

Mac Pro

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 9:05 AM

From the moment you choose Shutdown and release the mouse-button, the stuff that appears on the screen (or not) is of no consequence.

Sloppy communication between programming groups may sometimes allow "junk" to be displayed momentarily before the screen shuts off, but it is not an indication of ANY inherent problem in your Mac.

It is extremely likely to be fixed, and fairly promptly, in an upcoming version (because it is a matter of pride of the crafts-people involved).

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2020 9:05 AM in response to Jacobjjjj

From the moment you choose Shutdown and release the mouse-button, the stuff that appears on the screen (or not) is of no consequence.

Sloppy communication between programming groups may sometimes allow "junk" to be displayed momentarily before the screen shuts off, but it is not an indication of ANY inherent problem in your Mac.

It is extremely likely to be fixed, and fairly promptly, in an upcoming version (because it is a matter of pride of the crafts-people involved).

Screen issue - mac pro 2019

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.