Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie to DVD

I am on Big Sur and have created a project in iMovie. When I try to burn a DVD using Toast 19 Titanium it only takes the video I have imported. I need to know how to export or some how get Toast to recognize the whole project. I find the editing: test, transitions etc in iMovie very good but it does not help if I cannot get the whole work to burn to a DVD. Thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 27″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 4:41 PM

Hi, clodene,

You didn't mention your procedure for importing into Toast Titanium. The first step is to export the iMovie project as a movie File onto your desktop. That will give you a standalone movie with all of your edits embedded. Then you drag the desktop movie into Toast Titanium, or follow whatever import instructions that Titanium has.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2020 4:41 PM in response to clodene

Hi, clodene,

You didn't mention your procedure for importing into Toast Titanium. The first step is to export the iMovie project as a movie File onto your desktop. That will give you a standalone movie with all of your edits embedded. Then you drag the desktop movie into Toast Titanium, or follow whatever import instructions that Titanium has.

-- Rich

iMovie to DVD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.