Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

old stuff I have put onto iTunes is it still available? Where can it be found?

I have a lot of music I have uploaded to Itunes in the past. Now I do not know where it is and /how to find it. Can anybody help?

Would certainly appreciate it any comments and help.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 6:42 AM

Baygs,

It depends what it was. If it was local files that you added or ripped from CD, fine the files on your hard drive or a backup, and add them back into your iTunes/Music library: Import music from a computer to Music on Mac - Apple Support

If it was tracks that you purchased from the iTunes Store, you may be able to download fresh copies at no charge: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2020 6:42 AM in response to Baygs

Baygs,

It depends what it was. If it was local files that you added or ripped from CD, fine the files on your hard drive or a backup, and add them back into your iTunes/Music library: Import music from a computer to Music on Mac - Apple Support

If it was tracks that you purchased from the iTunes Store, you may be able to download fresh copies at no charge: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

old stuff I have put onto iTunes is it still available? Where can it be found?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.