Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie apprentice

I want to create a iMovie but when I try to share my Facebook with iMovie it won't let me .

what can I do?

TIA

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 11:57 AM

I take it that you mean that the options are all grayed out. Correct?

Try deleting preferences. Deleting preferences is a safe procedure that will not cause data loss or disruption to your project. To delete preferences, open iMovie while holding down the Option and Command keys and select to delete preferences in the box that appears. iMovie will open in a new library. Reopen your old library to get back to your projects.  Now see if you have your share options. iMovie won't share directly to Face Book, but will prepare the movie for sharing and download it to your Mac. You will need to contact Face Book's website and follow Face Book's directions on how to upload a movie to its website.

-- Rich

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2020 11:57 AM in response to soraia79

I take it that you mean that the options are all grayed out. Correct?

Try deleting preferences. Deleting preferences is a safe procedure that will not cause data loss or disruption to your project. To delete preferences, open iMovie while holding down the Option and Command keys and select to delete preferences in the box that appears. iMovie will open in a new library. Reopen your old library to get back to your projects.  Now see if you have your share options. iMovie won't share directly to Face Book, but will prepare the movie for sharing and download it to your Mac. You will need to contact Face Book's website and follow Face Book's directions on how to upload a movie to its website.

-- Rich

iMovie apprentice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.