Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t access my subscriptions

So, I got the Apple Arcade a few days earlier, and found out it is shared with everyone who is in a family plan I am also part of. I want to change it so the arcade subscription only applies to me. But, when I try to open the subscription setting in settings, I get a can’t connect message every time.

I tried:

1. Waiting a few hours, days and then trying again

1. clicking the can’t connect for a few minutes.
  2. Disconnecting and connecting to my wife again.
  3. Using the iTunes on my windows, tho I can’t get into the subscription option without either getting a sorry a problem occurred or a window, telling me to sing in even tho I was already.

Right now I have no power over my subscriptions and it is freaking me out.

Is there a way I can solve this?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 3:24 AM

Contact Apple Support for assistance with access to your subscriptions.

As far as I am aware Apple Arcade is automatically shared across a family group when any one member takes a subscription to it. I don't believe you can change that, however you may be able to Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to control access to some degree.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2020 3:24 AM in response to TheAlwaysAsker

Contact Apple Support for assistance with access to your subscriptions.

As far as I am aware Apple Arcade is automatically shared across a family group when any one member takes a subscription to it. I don't believe you can change that, however you may be able to Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to control access to some degree.

tt2

Can’t access my subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.