Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download purchased music from itunes onto my new computer?

How can I download purchased music from itunes to my new computer. There are no download symbols to download the music?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 10:38 AM

Hi Strangford,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. We see that you aren't able to download purchased music to your new PC because you don't see the download button.

We're glad to help.

This article has details about how to Download previous iTunes purchases on PC

There are some troubleshooting steps, as well as additional links at the end of that article, including this:

"If you don’t see the Download button next to previous purchases, choose Edit > Preferences, click General, then select iCloud Music Library."

Take Care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2020 10:38 AM in response to Strangford

Hi Strangford,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. We see that you aren't able to download purchased music to your new PC because you don't see the download button.

We're glad to help.

This article has details about how to Download previous iTunes purchases on PC

There are some troubleshooting steps, as well as additional links at the end of that article, including this:

"If you don’t see the Download button next to previous purchases, choose Edit > Preferences, click General, then select iCloud Music Library."

Take Care.

How can I download purchased music from itunes onto my new computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.