Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost trade-in return

I purchased a new Iphone 12 and traded in my Iphone 11. Return package was received by Fedex and shipped out. The online tracking shows it stopped moving after departing its last location.

Its been 10 days with no movement. Fedex started a trace and cant find it.

When I attempted to file an online claim it wont let me complete the process without a shipping address.

I dont know the address for Phobio in Elk Grove California. I emailed them with no response. Phones go through automated options that are no help.

Anyone have a suggestion.

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 5:33 AM

4 replies

Nov 29, 2020 7:13 AM in response to Tx_Harley

In the upper right corner of this page is a "Contact Support" click on this and be patient as you will have to wait and listen to music on hold for a bit. (15 minutes to 30 minutes is not unheard of) they should be able to assist you in sorting this out and or give you the needed information to move it forward.

Guessing FedEx might also have a "Live Person" option somewhere on their site.

Dec 2, 2020 4:12 PM in response to Tx_Harley

Thanks for the follow up. Apple said they already started an investigation with FedEx before I called. The packaged was scanned damaged a couple days ago in Sparks NV. Mine was going to the same place. I assume it is the same situation. I called FedEx before calling Apple and they said that there was nothing they could do for me that Apple had to file the claim. I’m surprised that FedEx allowed you to file it.

Lost trade-in return

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.