Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One Free Trial

I had apple music and decided to sign up for Apple One because I was paying for the other services and thought it was a much cheaper option to combine them under a single bundle. So I signed up for Apple One and canceled my Apple Music Subscription because I felt I did not need both. Once the regular Apple Music subscription finished the Apple Music under the Apple One also stops. All the other services under Apple One continues but the Apple Music stops until the free subscription ends and the pay subscription starts. Just does not seem to me to be a very good free trial if you don't get Apple Music with the free trial. Subsequently, I have seen that that it is not necessary to cancel the Apple Music subscription because Apple will do that for you. There is not a notice or alert that says you can't get Apple Music under the free subscription if you cancel your previous Apple Music subscription. Did this happen to just me or are others having this issue.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 9:37 AM

1 reply

Dec 6, 2020 4:26 PM in response to AlStennett

Hi there AlStennett,

We understand you have some questions about Apple One, and we'd like to share a resource that can help.

Check it out here: Get Apple One

Specifically, the information below may help:

"What's included with Apple One

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently canceled a service, you might not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial."

Cheers!

Apple One Free Trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.