Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my password for my note. I would like to know how can I reset a new password. Also my password touch not working fir my note

I forgot my note password and I wold like to reset a new password. Also my touch password not working

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 10:23 AM

if you cannot remember the password used to lock your note, you likely will not regain access to it.

if you try to enter it twice and fail, it should give you a password hint (if you set one up when you created your password of course)

you can reset your notes password by going to Settings > Notes > Password > Reset Password

from here you can also verify that the switch for Use Touch ID is toggled on.

How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2020 10:23 AM in response to Maribel594

if you cannot remember the password used to lock your note, you likely will not regain access to it.

if you try to enter it twice and fail, it should give you a password hint (if you set one up when you created your password of course)

you can reset your notes password by going to Settings > Notes > Password > Reset Password

from here you can also verify that the switch for Use Touch ID is toggled on.

How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

I forgot my password for my note. I would like to know how can I reset a new password. Also my password touch not working fir my note

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.