Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes for Win 7 64-bit?

I downloaded the Windows 7/8 64-bit version. That’s exactly what it said next to the download button. I go to install and it says I HAVE to have Windows 10. No. That’s not what I downloaded and I’m not spending the money to get 10 just so I can use bloody iTunes. Any help? This is for my parent’s computer and I’m not going to make them spend $100+ to update to 10. Win 7 is already a little much for them. 10 would just break their brains. This is crap, Apple.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 1:42 PM

These are links to the last version of iTunes that works in Windows 7 & 8. I've no idea why Apple haven't made them available from the same page that provides a newer version for Windows 10.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2020 1:42 PM in response to gpd461

These are links to the last version of iTunes that works in Windows 7 & 8. I've no idea why Apple haven't made them available from the same page that provides a newer version for Windows 10.

tt2

iTunes for Win 7 64-bit?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.