Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync real-time workout data with iphone

Hi,

During the ride I use Workout app on Apple Watch to track my heart rate, distance, speed and etc.

Is it possible to sync real-time those data to my iPhone and monitor during my ride?

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 3:36 PM

2 replies

Dec 7, 2020 6:57 AM in response to ivan_apple_

Hey there ivan_apple_,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're wanting to view your workout information on your iPhone. We're happy to provide some assistance.

You can view your Activity and Workout history on your iPhone on the Fitness app.Check out this article under the "Check your Activity history" section:

Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch

If this is not what you were looking for, you can leave feedback or suggestions here:

Product Feedback

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Sync real-time workout data with iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.