Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Among us

I have an iPhone 5s that has Among us on it. The iOS is 12.4.9, but Among us is glitchy and crashes when I try to get into a game or start a game. Why is THIS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? I would like an answer ASAP. If this doesn’t get taken care off I think I will switch to a none Apple device.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 8:26 PM

I would reach out to Among Us app support for help, given that is not an Apple app. Find out if they have done an update of the app that could be causing the issue with that older iOS you have on the iPhone 5s.

2 replies

Nov 29, 2020 8:28 PM in response to Paulsessions1226

So you're gonna switch to a non-Apple device because an app is not working properly? Ever think to reach out to the app developer? (since Apple isn't the one that wrote the app)

btw, you are not talking to Apple here and your threats are meaningless.

You are using a phone that is 7 years old, your expectation of performance on such an old device should probably be adjusted.

Among us

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.