Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Update Failed

I’m getting massage “Cellular Update Failed” and my SIM is not working. I have tried to follow apple instruction to reinstall latest version of IOS (which is already updated in my iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14.2) by iTunes but unable. Means it not working as apple instructed.

I have tried some other possible way, as like Restart, Reset Network etc. 1 or two times it’s worked but after an hour same issue again.

what is the solution now? Is apple will replace my phone? If so, how? Need advice pls.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 1:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 12:05 PM

Sorry about that.

I suggest that your contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&SG=SG003&category_id=SC0999&symptom_id=99976

or make an appointment and have your iPhone inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 12:05 PM in response to Jackel3

Sorry about that.

I suggest that your contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&SG=SG003&category_id=SC0999&symptom_id=99976

or make an appointment and have your iPhone inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Nov 30, 2020 9:34 AM in response to Jackel3

Well, on a windows PC, after creating a full backup of your device, as written in the support article I posted (#4 step), you need to "Ctrl+Click" Check for Update:

4) In Finder, click General. Or in iTunes, click Summary, then follow these steps:

• On a Mac: Command-click Check for Update.
    • On a Windows computer: Control-click Check for Update.

Your computer will download and reinstall the current version of software on your device. Don't disconnect your device from your computer until the download completes.

If you continue to see either of the alerts above, take your iPhone or iPad to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or make a Genius Bar reservation at an Apple Store. You can also contact Apple Support.

Regards

Giulio

Nov 30, 2020 9:14 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Dear Giulio

I’m using laptop with windows. According to apple instruction I have tried... in iTune 1) I selected my device (mobile sign shown on the above left corner) 2) then selected summary 3) then selected “check for Update”... after that no action, only showing msg that “your iOS updated with 14.2” and it’s not reinstalling iOS as i”m already having latest version of iOS that is 14.2

in above case what would be my next step? Find out authorized apple service center and go to them?

Cellular Update Failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.