Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fee for icloud use

Hi There

I have just noticed that you have been charging $4.99 several times in a month for last several months. As far as I know the fee for 200 GB is $4.99 per month. Could you please explain why you charged several times in a month from my credit card for the past several months. Im not totally happy about it. Please see the below evidence you charged several times in a month. Please explain it.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 12:57 AM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2020 9:18 PM in response to zinacef

I had a help from my workmate who had let me know about the icloud storage and who installed the icloud for me before. I have now know why $4.99 has been charged several times in a month since Aug this year. I have been received the receipts in the junk emails and I have just noticed this unusual payments yesterday. I must have subscribed one app called “sideshow” in early Aug without knowing they charge fee. I would never subscribe if it costs $4.99 per week. I have used the app once and deleted the app from the screen and I did not know that I have been paying $4.99 per week since early Aug.

I have now canceled the subscription with my workmate’s help. Could you please consider to refund the fees that you charged to my credit card since Aug? Thanks for your help

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Fee for icloud use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.