Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id

my appe id is locked or blocked. i did change my apple id password but it is still blocked.

which email adress was i supposed to use my icloud adres or my normal email adres?

And how do i unblock my id

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 6:44 AM

If this is in the iTunes/App Store, see the 3rd link.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.       

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.      

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call      

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 6:44 AM in response to marinda08

If this is in the iTunes/App Store, see the 3rd link.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support.       

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.      

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call      

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.