Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit Accessories not Showing Up on All Devices

I recently set up a LG TV in the Home app. I set it up on my iPhone, and now I am able to turn it on and off in the Home app. I tried to access this accessory in the Home app on my iPad but found that it wasn’t there. Both devices are on the same Apple ID and have Home sharing enabled in the iCloud settings. I am trying to figure out how to access the same HomeKit accessory on my iPhone and iPad, anyone have any ideas? All answers are much appreciated!!!

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 10:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 12:29 PM

Hello, Nick1800.

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're unable to see your Smart TV from the Home app on your iPad, but you can see it on your iPhone.

Do you have other accessories in the Home app? Can you access them from both devices?

Is your iPad set up as the home hub?

Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub - Apple Support

Have you tried restarting the iPhone and iPad after enabling iCloud Keychain?

We look forward to hearing back from you. Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2020 12:29 PM in response to Nick1800

Hello, Nick1800.

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're unable to see your Smart TV from the Home app on your iPad, but you can see it on your iPhone.

Do you have other accessories in the Home app? Can you access them from both devices?

Is your iPad set up as the home hub?

Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub - Apple Support

Have you tried restarting the iPhone and iPad after enabling iCloud Keychain?

We look forward to hearing back from you. Take care.

HomeKit Accessories not Showing Up on All Devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.