You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is my return label

I never received a returning label for my old phone to ship back .

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 4:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 2:08 PM

Hello merelin112,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble locating the return label to mail back your iPhone. We are happy to share information that may help.

Depending on your location, the label may be in the box, attached to the packing slip, or sent to you in an email. If you're unable to locate it, please contact Apple Support: Get Support.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2020 2:08 PM in response to merelin112

Hello merelin112,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble locating the return label to mail back your iPhone. We are happy to share information that may help.

Depending on your location, the label may be in the box, attached to the packing slip, or sent to you in an email. If you're unable to locate it, please contact Apple Support: Get Support.

Take care.

Where is my return label

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.