Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No audio when screen record

There is no sound when I record in zoom even when I turned on the microphone, Can anyone help me?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 9:35 PM

asuvini Said:

No audio when screen record: There is no sound when I record in zoom even when I turned on the microphone, Can anyone help me?

———-

A. Any Mute Button:

If there is a mute button, then try unmuting it, through use of the button.

B. Go Here: Control Access to your Microphone on Mac. See if Zoom is permitted to use your microphone.

C. Contact the Developer (Zoom):

Contact Zoom, as they are the Third-Party developer of the app being used here. Ask them if audio recording is an option when it comes to screen recording. Honestly, I’m not even so certain that audio recording is even an option, when recording the screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 9:35 PM in response to asuvini

asuvini Said:

No audio when screen record: There is no sound when I record in zoom even when I turned on the microphone, Can anyone help me?

———-

A. Any Mute Button:

If there is a mute button, then try unmuting it, through use of the button.

B. Go Here: Control Access to your Microphone on Mac. See if Zoom is permitted to use your microphone.

C. Contact the Developer (Zoom):

Contact Zoom, as they are the Third-Party developer of the app being used here. Ask them if audio recording is an option when it comes to screen recording. Honestly, I’m not even so certain that audio recording is even an option, when recording the screen.

No audio when screen record

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.