Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t hear Siri

Why can’t i hear Siri? I tried disabling and enabling still nothing. Just got a new iphone 12 pro max today and I still can’t hear siri. It responds but i cant hear the voice. Please help!

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 5:09 PM

Had same issue on my new iPhone 12 Mini. Siri worked ok, but couldn't hear anything she was saying. Silent mode was not on by accident, and the volume was turned all the way up.

Found the answer on a different web site: there is a separate volume setting for Siri. Even if the regular volume is set all the way up, the Siri volume might be set low. When Siri is activated, press the volume up button to increase the Siri volume.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2020 5:09 PM in response to A_Millun

Had same issue on my new iPhone 12 Mini. Siri worked ok, but couldn't hear anything she was saying. Silent mode was not on by accident, and the volume was turned all the way up.

Found the answer on a different web site: there is a separate volume setting for Siri. Even if the regular volume is set all the way up, the Siri volume might be set low. When Siri is activated, press the volume up button to increase the Siri volume.

Can’t hear Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.