Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Library Disappeared

Hi, I just have a question about the app library that was a recent addition in ios14. Mine has been glitching so I restarted my phone and now the library is completely gone. I use this very frequently so if anyone knows why this is happening, let me know please. I have already tried restarting my phone a few times but it is still gone.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 10:03 PM

laynie225 Said:

App Library Disappeared: Hi, I just have a question about the app library that was a recent addition in ios14. Mine has been glitching[...]

———-

Perform a New Update of your iPhone:

Use a the iPhone itself or a computer (a Mac or a PC even) to Update it. There are two important steps: Backup first then Update.

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update installation.

2. Then, Update Using Links:

Disable Cellular when updating on the iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 10:03 PM in response to laynie225

laynie225 Said:

App Library Disappeared: Hi, I just have a question about the app library that was a recent addition in ios14. Mine has been glitching[...]

———-

Perform a New Update of your iPhone:

Use a the iPhone itself or a computer (a Mac or a PC even) to Update it. There are two important steps: Backup first then Update.

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update installation.

2. Then, Update Using Links:

Disable Cellular when updating on the iPhone.

App Library Disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.