Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple Pages windows scrolling at the same time

Often when I have multiple Pages documents open, and I an two-finger scrolling through my top document, the documents behind it are also scrolling. This is very strange, and it also slows down the scrolling significantly. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 12:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 5:00 PM

jameskrieg Said:

"Multiple Pages windows scrolling at the same time: Often when I have multiple Pages documents open, and I an two-finger scrolling through my top document, the documents behind it are also scrolling. This is very strange, and it also slows down the scrolling significantly. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?"

-------

Reset your SMC and your NVRAM:

Sometimes changes (i.e. upgrades) are made to the system and then settings (i.e. for Touchpad) become manipulated, technically. So, reset both on your Mac. Then, try connecting once more. It might take three tries. to fix this. So, be certain you have the time to do so.

Use these Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 5:00 PM in response to jameskrieg

jameskrieg Said:

"Multiple Pages windows scrolling at the same time: Often when I have multiple Pages documents open, and I an two-finger scrolling through my top document, the documents behind it are also scrolling. This is very strange, and it also slows down the scrolling significantly. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?"

-------

Reset your SMC and your NVRAM:

Sometimes changes (i.e. upgrades) are made to the system and then settings (i.e. for Touchpad) become manipulated, technically. So, reset both on your Mac. Then, try connecting once more. It might take three tries. to fix this. So, be certain you have the time to do so.

Use these Links:

Multiple Pages windows scrolling at the same time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.