Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

osx numbers 10.3.5 custom page size

Is there a way to add custom print sizes to Numbers in OSX?

I have added custom paper sizes to Paper and that works just fine.

It used to be that these custom sizes would also appear in the other iWorks applications but now they don't.

Added screenshots of the Pages and the Numbers Paper sizes.

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 3:30 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Dec 1, 2020 5:59 PM in response to remco1971

remco1971 Said:

"osx numbers 10.3.5 custom page size: Is there a way to add custom print sizes to Numbers in OSX? I have added custom paper sizes to Paper and that works just fine. It used to be that these custom sizes would also appear in the other iWorks applications but now they don't. Added screenshots of the Pages and the Numbers Paper sizes."

-------

Try the Following:

Dec 4, 2020 11:12 PM in response to remco1971

For all the interested. I found a workaround:

If you need a specific size of pdf printed/exported from ‘Numbers’, first of all add that size to the custom paper sizes list with ‘Pages’ or ‘Preview’.

Then find the standard size paper that comes closest to the lengths / width ratio of the added custom paper size.

From ‘Numbers’ print/export the table to the found standard paper size with the right ratio.

Open that .pdf in ‘Preview’ and export it once again to the earlier added custom paper size and your done.

After creating all my 252 pages with tables I stuck them in a single file and then opened that file with ‘Preview’ and found that the custom paper sizes are available! So I reprinted the document to the desired custom paper size and the book printing shop accepted the pdf because all the pages ware the right size.

So thanks for your comment and hopefully they add the custom paper option to ‘Numbers’ once again but till then this workaround helps me out.

Dec 2, 2020 5:00 AM in response to TheLittles

The statement "There seems to be no option for this on Numbers 4.2" was part of the person's question, not part of an answer. Apparently there were no answers to the question at that link. I was unaware of a way to do it and was hoping someone found a way. I notice that some printers include more built-in page sizes than others (and more than "any printer") but have not seen how to create custom sizes.

osx numbers 10.3.5 custom page size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.