You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my MAC address home pod mini

How to find HomePod mini address

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 9:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 1:27 PM

Hello CHhelp,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're looking for the MAC address for your HomePod mini. We're happy to help!

Do you have MAC filtering on the network to which you're trying to connect the HomePod mini? If so, and you are able to, it may be necessary to temporarily turn that filtering off in order to set up the HomePod mini on your network, then either find its MAC address in the router's interface, or in the Home app on your iOS device or Mac computer.

To find it in the Home app, this section from the HomePod user guide will help. The "Wi-Fi Address" in the guide is the MAC address:

Change HomePod settings

Once you're in the settings, the following section will help you find it:

"View network information: Tap Wi-Fi Address to switch between viewing the HomePod network identifier and the name of the Wi-Fi network it’s connected to. HomePod automatically connects to the same Wi-Fi network as your iOS or iPadOS device."

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 8, 2020 1:27 PM in response to CHhelp

Hello CHhelp,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're looking for the MAC address for your HomePod mini. We're happy to help!

Do you have MAC filtering on the network to which you're trying to connect the HomePod mini? If so, and you are able to, it may be necessary to temporarily turn that filtering off in order to set up the HomePod mini on your network, then either find its MAC address in the router's interface, or in the Home app on your iOS device or Mac computer.

To find it in the Home app, this section from the HomePod user guide will help. The "Wi-Fi Address" in the guide is the MAC address:

Change HomePod settings

Once you're in the settings, the following section will help you find it:

"View network information: Tap Wi-Fi Address to switch between viewing the HomePod network identifier and the name of the Wi-Fi network it’s connected to. HomePod automatically connects to the same Wi-Fi network as your iOS or iPadOS device."

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

How can I find my MAC address home pod mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.